What it includes:
1. Overall concept for the space.
2. Overall color palette for the space with detailed instructions and ratios on how to layer colors to achieve the best result.
3. 2-3 floor plan options. This allows you to choose best layout for your needs.
4. Suggested materials and/or finishes with specific instructions on how to layer materials to achieve concept.
5. Items or services that need researching/purchasing. ~ Please note that for each item that needs to be researched Glamour Nest will research and present at least 3 options that will work with the design. For example, if you need a new coffee table you will be shown at least 3 great coffee tables that will fit within the Design concept and your budget. This gives you flexibility within the design.
6. All of this information is compiled in a presentation booklet for easy reference.
7. 10-20% in discounts on applicable items. ~ Many clients recouped their initial Design Fee investment from the money saved in trade only discounts.
How it works:
1. Glamour Nest will compose a Scope-of-Work and a Budget-Breakdown based on the discussion of the initial Design Consultation. This will outline the work to be done as well as allocate your budget. The Scope-of-Work will also include a total cost for the Design. This means that you will know up front how much your are spending on the design service. After you review and approve, Glamour Nest will start on your design. The design process takes about 2 weeks.
2. Once your design is complete we will set up a presentation to go over the design in it's entirety.
3. During the meeting most if not all decisions pertaining to the design will be made. This is exciting and exhausting!! From here you can hire Glamour Nest to implement your design i.e. purchase all of your items and install them or you can take it and implement it on your own, as your design will include all the information on where to purchase.
Price Starts at $650 per room. Total design costs depend on the project needs and room size.